Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sorry It's Been So Long

It is amazing everything that goes on in one short month.  This past month we were lucky enough to have my mom come down and spend the week with us during her spring break.  We had such a great time and the kiddos hated to see her leave.  During her stay they were able to make a trip up to the Columbia Zoo and also headed to the beach.  I am pretty sure fun was had by all. 

We are also very busy with the art of potty-training.  Brayden is making some very good progress.  His potty board is becoming filled with stars and smiley faces.  Lets hope he keeps on progressing.  Diapers for two is becoming very expensive.

Brookly continues to grow and amaze us each day.  I am really starting to see her girly side come out (she is quite a babbler).  She managed to roll over from back to front and shortly thereafter from front to back.  Really scaring me to think she is going to be mobile very soon.

Here are some pics over the last month along with some new professional pics.












2 comments:

  1. Oh those pictures are sweet! I especially like the professional ones of the two of them together. Thanks for making me laugh with the shopping cart pic. So happy to see you guys are doing great! Miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Braydon goes to my school he's really nice

    ReplyDelete